This evening, I am posting some images taken during a recent hike along the Fife Coastal Route from Crail to St. Andrews.
This route along the east coast of Scotland goes past:
- A coastguard station
- A World War Two gun emplacement.
- The seventh oldest golf course in the world.
- Constantine’s Cave ( possible location of the King’s death in 874 AD
- The Cambo Burn (via a bridge)
- Kinsbarns Golf Links
- Babbet Ness
- Kenly Burn
- Buddo Rock-stack of pink sandstone.
- Rock and Spindle-remains of a volcanic plug.
- Kinkell Ness
- West Sands Beach at St. Andrews.